Please review our festival policies.
These help us keep the conference running smoothly.
- What to bring: Bring whatever you might need for a full day of classes – we suggest bringing a water bottle, a notebook, pens/pencils for taking notes, and lunch (you can also purchase your lunch online when you register, see menu options above). Check the weather the day before, and dress accordingly for indoor and outdoor activity.
- Parking: General parking for Moonflower attendees will be in the parking lot between Zilker Botanical Garden and The Great Lawn (soccer field area). Turn North onto Stratford Drive from Barton Springs Road, proceed past Lou Neff Road, and look for the parking attendants. Parking lot will be on your right past Lou Neff. Limited ADA/disabled parking is available through the main entry lot of Zilker Botanical Garden, from Barton Springs Road. A current state-issued handicap placard is required for attendee entry to this lot. Moonflower cannot take responsibility for valuables left in your vehicle. Please take them with you or leave at home.
- Children: We love families and children! However, we are unable to accommodate childrens’ activities or child care, but we hope to grow into that one day.
- Pets: We know how much you love your furry friends, but please leave them at home – no animals are allowed in indoor or outdoor classes unless they are service animals. As the park allows leashed pets, you may see animals with people in the park who are not attending classes.
- Smoking and open flames: City ordinance prohibits smoking and open flames (including candles,etc) in the park. No vape pens allowed in the vicinity of classrooms, indoor or outdoor.
- Refund Policy: Festival is rain or shine. All sales are final.
By registering for Moonflower Herb Fest, you agree to all of these terms.